Need To Rant UpDate Milio Going to New Home

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder what his problem is in letting someone adopt his dog?
Clearly he doesn't care about it.
Maybe he has made such a mess of his life that he is just colossally
embarrassed and beyond thinking of anybody else's problems.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Even if he's made a mess of his own life, there's no time like the present to start making BETTER decisions to ensure that his dog's life isn't messed up more than it already has been. Suck up your pride and meet with the potential owners to make a smooth transition for everyone!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
What I realy don't understand is when I talked to him in Mon ,he said he was trying to get North shore Animal league ( no kill shelter) to take dog. I have 2 great homes lined up, why would anyone want to place dog in shelter over a good home?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can you get advice from your local animal control, @Nyboy ?

A short letter might outline what has happened, what has not happened, and a positive - what could happen.

That agency must have considerable immunity from liability over animal welfare actions. After some formal contact, they may simply authorize a transfer of ownership. You may be able to make an independent decision after only a brief period as the wheels of government are turned.

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Came in to work today, a message from owner. He had been going crazy looking for a place to rent, he didnt want to give up his best friend. I have on tape where he tells me to please find the dog a home. Mon I have a woman who lost her 14 year old lab coming to see him. She knows about the labs high energy and heavy shedding, she owns a house with fenced in yard.