Perennial Shade Plant Suggestions Needed

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
IF your sheets are older they are probably ALL cotton. Now the sheets you buy are not well made, thinly woven, and they wear out faster. I do have the luxury of living in a 6 bedroom house--only one closet upstairs for the 3 bedrooms, though--and I have a dedicated closet for sheets, bed blankets, quilts (stored in their plastic), and pillows. DD's cleared out one of the 100yo cedar chests, the smaller one, and I have filled it with wool blankets, and throw blankets that we use during the winter.
DD's have taken the other one, the one that everybody said was bigger and deeper than a coffin! Don't know what they are gonna put in it...
Btw, we are getting gravel, or, I was corrected, crushed limestone, this week. Not too bad. $110.00 for delivery or 5 1/2 tons @ $14.00/ton. I'm working on getting my neighbor and his Bobcat to smooth it out. That, itSELF will make the place look better than the mud we keep parking in!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thread count in sheets is very important. Before having washer and dyer at country house I had to bring home both laundry and garbage. I got the bags mixed up and threw a $600 bed set from Bloomingdale out. I cried when I realize next day what I did.