Repair or Dump

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck:lol::lol::lol: In my defence he did have to do something not sure what.

Ha! You know I was just teasing you!
That happens to me all the time with our mower. I pull and pull and pull, and threaten it, and cry, and my husband just walks up..here let me try, and the darn thing fires right up. :tongue Of course he usually asks me if it has gas. :rolleyes:Oh, duh, you mean it takes gas? I'm blonde, but I had the gas thing figured out.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree with you, thistle. My first thought was, "if you have a lawn guy, you give up the right to have the mower start for you." Nyboy should have known the nephew could get it going -- he's the mechanic in the family.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a lawn guy cut the grass. but he doesn't do the other side of stream where orchard is. Maybe he is afraid to take his big mower across my hand made bridge :lol::lol::lol::lol:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
You REALY need to upgrade your liability insurance to the multi-millions or do a serious structural upgrade to the bridge. ;)

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah... but what about pain and suffering as well as resulting psycological fear of bridges issues. While a bottle of fine wine is a good start, a life in luxury would go a long way to mediate psycological damages. To avoid a possible future law suit ( my son's father in law owns a law firm with 28 lawyers, brother in law, and sister in law are both lawyers too, so family get togethers often turn to conversations involving lawsuits) ... more prudent thing to do is fix the structural deficiancy of the bridge as well as add railings on both sides or remove it altogether since it is only safe to walk on in the middle, on the sides, not so much. :idunno Hey, I have your best interest in mind. :)

Latest posts