Vegan gone wrong

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
swear1[1].gif
gaah[1].gif

To do that sort of thing to yourself... well, it's not really all that different than eating a fast food diet and packing on a bunch of fat. Stupid! And with (probably) life-long health complications

But to do that to your child!?!?!?!
snapoutofit[1].gif

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rule #1-We are all going to die.
Rule #2-can't change rule 1.

Let everyone eat what they want. Why go through life eating supposedly foods good for you that you don't enjoy? I'm glad some of you enjoy Kale (or other healthy foods) and I'd try it if I was visiting but I'll cheer you on from the cheap seats while I eat whatever my mind says sounds good-and that is most definetly NOT Kale. :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha! Poor kale, it must be the most maligned vegetable...:eek:

Yep, rule one prevails and no one escapes, but I think I'd like to feel great while I'm alive, and I know that doesn't happen when I eat processed foods.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rule #1-We are all going to die.
Rule #2-can't change rule 1.

Let everyone eat what they want. Why go through life eating supposedly foods good for you that you don't enjoy? I'm glad some of you enjoy Kale (or other healthy foods) and I'd try it if I was visiting but I'll cheer you on from the cheap seats while I eat whatever my mind says sounds good-and that is most definetly NOT Kale. :)
Haha, I just had kale for dinner. You'd like mine. I cook Italian style sausage and add tons of kale. Sauté for 5 minutes. Yum.

Mary

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
The vegan diet, when done well, is one of the most tasty and fulfilling diets I've ever eaten...my folks did it for over 15 yrs and enjoyed immense good physical health all the while. And never once felt deprived or felt like they were eating subpar foods just to stay alive. My kids loved it, I loved it and extended family all loved the meals that my folks made with their mostly raw, vegan diet. After eating that fresh food all the time, all the other foods out there tasted like cardboard.

Just because someone became constipated and had to be hospitalized, one cannot blame the diet. I know tons of people who become that constipated and wind up in the ER for it...most of them are also taking tons of meds that caused the problem, all the while eating their so called balanced diets.

Latest posts