Vegan gone wrong

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, one can deny Kale has any nutrient values-except for fiber. I'm sure cardboard sprayed with green paint has great nutritional values-if it was digestible-same problem with Kale (i.e. Cardboard). ;)

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I talked with my sister in law who is a Registered Nurse and works for a large Health Insurance company as an traveling auditor of hospital billing in California. She said that after BFF's sister checks out of the hospital, she will be billed probably over $300,000 for hospitalization and surgery. Her Obama care subsidised premium insurance company will have to pay the bill . Which means that you and I will pay for it with our higher insurance premiums for her subsidised policy. Daily morning Kale smoothies became quite expensive as well a unhealthy to her and her daugher's health. :ep

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
:rolleyes: All those people trying to eat healthier sure put a huge burden on the rest of the world, don't they? o_O :gig

Don't worry....the rest of the kale slurpers who don't have to doctor and never see the inside of a hospital sort of balance it all out. ;)

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Probably no more so than the drinkers and smokers and fast food eaters.

No probably to it. Been a nurse a long time now and never once saw a patient who was hospitalized for eating healthy foods, vegan diet, etc., but thousands who were eating a so-called normal American diet, considered balanced to some merely because it included meat and dairy.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
No probably to it. Been a nurse a long time now and never once saw a patient who was hospitalized for eating healthy foods, vegan diet, etc., but thousands who were eating a so-called normal American diet, considered balanced to some merely because it included meat and dairy.
yeah but those five guys cheeseburgers are sinful <only get them while out of town>

Latest posts