Victorian remodel -- beauty or the beast?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
The colors are not coming through.
photo (46).JPG

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary , maybe this evening you could take a pict from outside with the lights on inside???
My camera does this when I try to take pictures indoors near a window, it adjusts for the bright window and everything looks dark.

By the way, even with it a little dark - VERY pretty room!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, VERY PRETTY windows. Now, the window together with the piano ... reminds us of it is time for a Sunday go to meeting hymn song ! Our oldest son made a round leaded multi- colored glass wall hanging of our brindle female purebred Boxer "Misty" s head and neck in his high school shop class. He received an "A". This work is very lifelike as it fits her to a "T". ... Very PRETTY too !

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
NYboy, I think the ceilings are 14 ft. high.

Thistle, my 2 daughters play the piano, I played the flute, and my son the saxaphone.

bobm, One of the things I told the artist who created this one of a kind window was that I did not want it to feel like a church window. It doesn't because we didn't use any red glass. It has my husband's favorite color of green, a brown ripple type class that I got talked into using that I love, and of course a soft fushia color.

The stained glass was put in because I hated curtains there and didn't want to see my neighbor's roof.

Mary

Latest posts