What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

Gnome_Czech

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I planted 4 great northern beans today. I was going to make soup last weekend and fried up a whole pound and a half of bacon. I soaked the beans and when I went to get the bacon off the counter, IT WAS GONE!!!!! Put the drained beans in the fridge and forgot about them. When I cleaned out the fridge today I decided to toss them in the compost and as I was doing that I noticed a few had sprouted. So...that's what I planted today.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gnome_Czech said:
I planted 4 great northern beans today. I was going to make soup last weekend and fried up a whole pound and a half of bacon. I soaked the beans and when I went to get the bacon off the counter, IT WAS GONE!!!!! Put the drained beans in the fridge and forgot about them. When I cleaned out the fridge today I decided to toss them in the compost and as I was doing that I noticed a few had sprouted. So...that's what I planted today.
It was GONE!~ Bad Dog?

Gnome_Czech

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
She sneaked in through the back door screen and when I discovered she was in I immediately called her out....she went without hesitation and that didn't send any red flags!!!

Yes, bad dog. Good taste, but bad dog.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Gnome_Czech said:
*LOL* Too funny! :)

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reminds of the guide dog I was training- he ate the bacon out of the frying pan- when it was cooking!!! Steve, that video is the way to start the day. Talk about LOL!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been planting comfrey bocking 4 yesterday and finishing it up today. When I ordered it I ordered just enough for what I had space for, but the kind gentlemen I bought them from added extra in the order. Over the next two days I plan on at least getting the snow peas in, and a few of the longer taking fall garden items.

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Planted 3 containers of carrots, 1 container of iceberg lettuce and 4 containers of broccoli.
Order the broccoli from burpee because it said it had 9 inch heads, the package price wasn't to bad but man the shipping is unreal
4.95 for 1 pack of seeds, man all I can say is it better be great broccoli, and that they got me once but never again...
Does anyone know how to collect broccoli seeds?

Don :watering

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Broccoli seeds are easy.... When the plant goes to flower, it will make seed pods. When they dry, you will find tiny black seeds inside. I had a couple seed themselves last year- I leave the flowers late for the bees. Good luck!