Where Were You on This Date, 1972?

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow. Time flies. Jared was just born in 77. Seedcorn IS a sophmore. And I was one back in 78. :ep Now I am just another AARP certified member. :hit

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sorry...wrong Seed :hide It's kind of been a long day here at the home place. My old brain is confuzzled :hit

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, I am almost a million percent sure seedcorn is not a sophomore. He's an older guy, pretty sure...Hmmm, from some of his posts...I'll go ahead and get in trouble and guess that seedcorn is at least 40.

We uns got ole person confusion, because you both have seed as part of your names...then sometimes i shorten these computer pen name things. DigitS becomes Digit, thistlebloom becomes thistle...

SHOOT!

Seedcorn can become Seed, and SeedObsesser can become Seed too...

:lol: :lol:

(Someone help me off the floor!)

Next thing ya know, SeedCorn is 16!

Hmmm, can I be 16 again too??? (And know what I know now?) ohhhh, I'd work on getting all my teeth canaled and capped!

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No way would I wanna be 16 again. Yuk Yuk. Yuk. This pre-Alzheimers is bad enough!! :hide

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hang in there Moxies, some tough days at homes seems to be going around...

My water pipes to my cabin are frozen, and the toilets in the main bathouse have turned to popsickles...hoping that all 16 toilets do not burst and break!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yabut what an opportunity to save the teeth!

(But i suppose i'd have to learn how to text and play computer games... :gig )

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Moxies: yah, those kind of days strike around here too. Heck, the other day I was getting ready to put the duster in the fridge! :hide :lol:

Marshall: 16 toilets?! What in the world made you think you needed that much?! :lol:
They say the older you get the younger you get - or something like that anyway!

Edit: Talking about forgetting... :rolleyes: ... I just wanted to mention that they're are some memory improving medicinal herbs out there that you could take, Moxie.

Don't ask me, I think I forgot them! :p
I'll flip through some of my books and see if I can find them...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well this is fun!

I hadn't imagined that it would be where things would go. What if I'd posted the topic on today being World Human Rights Day? Been that way since 1950. Yeah, I sure would not know what I was up to on December 10, 1950. I have some idea what I was up to during the tragedies of the space program and some things hit me real hard during the 60's & 70's but . . .

Herbs for memory? I don't know if this is one but I've been drinking a bit of ginseng lately. Why? Well, that's kind of what I'd like to know :rolleyes:. Why? My favorite bottled tea (never tried Honesty) has ginseng in it. So does some loose-leaf the kid got for me. I was inspired enuf that when a friend suggested a coffee with ginseng in it and DW brought it home, I've drank a little of that.

So, what's ginseng good for??

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Walll, I really really just KNEW INSTINCTIVELY I'd need at least 16 toilets!

...actually...

Those are the camper's toilets and showers, :p and they are all frozen. First time that ever happened, but then, this is the coldest it got here in many years. 10 in the main bathouse, along with 6 showers, 4 in the middle bathroom, 2 in the far bathroom. Each is equally divided for men and boatbabes...

Latest posts