119 Trick or Treaters

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was in dollar store last month they had doggie costumes. I bought all they had, all groomings yesterday went home with 1. That $1 purchase made clients very happy. Last year after Christmas dollar store had Christmas ornament of dog holding a bone 3 for $1. My friend Kristina and I opened a bottle of wine and wrote Stonybrook pet spa on the bones in red marker. Will hand out this Christmas.
Great marketing! It will come back to you 4 fold. ;)

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My clients have no idea what a dollar store is. I once found note pads with cavaliers on them, i gave one to a client, she said how cute where you get them, i said the dollar store she said whats that :thSame client had the Clintons buy house next to hers, she said there goes the neighborhood.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My clients have no idea what a dollar store is. I once found note pads with cavaliers on them, i gave one to a client, she said how cute where you get them, i said the dollar store she said whats that :thSame client had the Clintons buy house next to hers, she said there goes the neighborhood.

You live in a hilarious location Nyboy!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder if they know what a $1 bill is? :rolleyes:

Mary

spookybird

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh boy you guys don't know trick or treaters.
We had 750 yes 750 !!!!
The city closes off 3 of our streets and bus in kids from other towns!!!
It is crazy.
Our town is small about 8,000.
we've only lived here 4 1/2 yr and the first yr. no one told us.
I love it tho. The kids for the most part are very well behaved and a lot of the parents come with them. The streets are lined with cars. Just crazy!!!

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I wonder if they know what a $1 bill is? :rolleyes:

Mary

Ha pretty soon no-one up here will know what a $1 bill looks like, or a $2 bill for that matter, they aren't printed anymore, those two have gone to coinage. As hard as I try not to I seem to end up with a mountain of change, beware muggers my purse has become a lethal weapon.

Annette

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tell your client to upgrade her security system !

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh boy you guys don't know trick or treaters.
We had 750 yes 750 !!!!
The city closes off 3 of our streets and bus in kids from other towns!!!
It is crazy.
Our town is small about 8,000.
we've only lived here 4 1/2 yr and the first yr. no one told us.
I love it tho. The kids for the most part are very well behaved and a lot of the parents come with them. The streets are lined with cars. Just crazy!!!
Where is your town ? Then this begs the question ... why bus in 750 trick or treaters ? :hu

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Purchase here does the same they closed down several blocks to cars. A policeman is on every block. Any house that wants trick or treaters leave a outside light on. Parent drive their kids from as far as Bronx to have a safe place for kids to enjoy