majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
road update......
from thursday night monsoon..
DSC_0033.JPG

after....
DSC_0015.JPG

took 9 pass's with the box blade still need some minor work on the outside edge to help on drainage, otherwise it sure looks better.will slowly put down a yard of 57 rock at a time over the next couple weekends. the very top will get a yard of crush and run on each side to divert the driveway river from coming down....
the g/t comes through once again...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, now you're showing off Major. Looks like a lot better harvest than some of ours. But then again, I'm sure you plant more plants than me. ;)

Mary
oh miss mary you will never know all the trials and tribulations we have gone through over the many years to get to the point.. this year was with us and past years have been against us, who knows what years to come will bring.
if your going to garden, do it with gusto......

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sweet corn with butter :drool
Sweet corn with sweet corn! I am not fussy.

Sweet corn is one of those treats I deny myself if I don't grow it. With 30 acres, there should be a patch of sweet corn to be had, but alas, I didn't get seed in the ground so either I grind my seed or try better next year.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
huummm maybe i will need to sell my services to the highest bidder <get your mind out of the gutter>........
keep your eye out on e-bay for my page this winter...:caf

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't under stand how farmers make any money growing corn. Supermarkets here have it 10 ears for $2. I am sure farmer gets much less then that when he sells it.

Latest posts