2015 Little Easy Bean Network - Old Beans Should Never Die !

LonghornGardens

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
On my old iPad, the last row of descriptions are now completely gone and the "additional beans on network page 2" is now in between the name and the pictures. The link works when clicked. Page two looks perfect.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @LonghornGardens !

Is your old ipad the only way you access websites? I'd like to figure out something that will fix that problem. I have an old Netscape 9 that is doing funny things too. I fix one thing and Netscape pops up with something else wrong.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
@LonghornGardens
I almost fell outa my chair laughing when I read your post about getting in trouble for buying bean seeds!
I mean, bean seeds...
Most guys get in trouble for things like hanging out at the bar all hours, or other sinful things...

"but these are reeeeeeeeeeeely coool beans...see how this kind has 4 colors on it? and this one is from south of timbucktoo, and was carried 472 miles across the sahara desert by 3 survivors of a donkey and camel caravan, and then smuggled by pirates who grew it on some island in the middle of the indian ocean for 7 generations before some exiled french emperor named napoleon had a crewman sneak some beans onto a ship that made it to the mediterranean..."

See? just start telling a story like this to the little missus...and while she's laughing you can plant the seeds!

:hide

the taller the tale the better cuz it gains momentum!

...and then after napoleon's soldiers planted the beans just north of rouen, those dang prussians started heading to waterloo. lo and behold, so was everyone else!!!

so those beans grew and then some monks from a monastery decided to grow beans along with cantaloupes, so...

Hal

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Marshall you should be a writer. You surely can spin a very descriptive story.
I'm pretty sure he could be a writer, he needs to find a publisher and put out a few books.

VA_LongBean

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Piet Special has a solid green pod about 3/4 to 1 inch wide and 6-9 inches long. Don't know the average seed count; I'll get that later in the season. Pod shape looks like Romano. So far so good.

Latest posts