2017 Little Easy Bean Network – Everything Beans, Post It Here & Join The Fun

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt again:)...Is anyone growing the Polish runner Piekny Jas ? If so would you be willing to share a few seeds, I have lots of different varieties to do a trade.

Annette

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i just checked, for people with contents in their browser cache they may not notice, but i clean mine out regularly and the pictures are gone. the text of the site is there though... maybe @Bluejay77 is working on it?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are correct, the pictures did not show up. I did not wait long enough. So yes I think Russ has some issues. Maybe his browser updated. Maybe a link is broken. It may self-correct or he may have work to do.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
A Bean Collectors Window
The website is messed up and I can't fix it until I get home around the 10th of April. I had the home page header image not showing up and I backloaded the website to the computer I have with me to try to fix that. In the process I messed up the whole site. I don't like the copy I have on the computer that's with me. I'm going to try to upload the copy of the site I have on my other computer at home.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
A Bean Collectors Window
The website is messed up and I can't fix it until I get home around the 10th of April. I had the home page header image not showing up and I backloaded the website to the computer I have with me to try to fix that. In the process I messed up the whole site. I don't like the copy I have on the computer that's with me. I'm going to try to upload the copy of the site I have on my other computer at home.

does this help?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170914063508/http://www.abeancollectorswindow.com/

Latest posts