2021 Little Easy Bean Network - Bean Lovers Come Discover Something New !

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Artorius,

As soon as I find out if Poland is on my list of countries I'm allowed to import from I will package your wanted grow out beans and all the paper work you need for the return package. I have Green/Yellow Import labels now that the USDA emailed images of for me to print out today.

Actually you will need another Green/Yellow label if you are to mail the bean Atlas to me. Maybe we can do some bean trading with this first package.

I don't like their new website. An account holder could do more things on the site for themselves that they can do now. I have to email them now for every little thing I need.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
After I put up the new thread each year I very definitely and usually nolonger pay any attention to the previous seasons Little Easy Bean Network thread but only if I'm really hot on digging for some information about a bean. I just had a happen chance reason to get on the thread today and noticed Saritabee did a January 3, 2021 post. I saw two beans that interested me. One of them I sent to her I think two maybe three years ago to grow out. I was figuring that I never was going to see it again since never having heard anything more about it. That is the Schoko Flecken which was sent to me by Cori Metzger of Labenz, Germany. She runs the network grow outs of the Bohnen-Atlas in Germany. She shortens her name to Cori Met on Facebook. She sent the bean to me along with one of their bean calenders I had bought from Bohnen-Atlas. The seed was fairly dark when Cori sent it to me and I just let it sit in the packet it came in...in my basement for at least two maybe three years before sending it to Saritabee. So when it didn't show up in mail as a return I figured possibly it was too old to grow. When I saw the bean on the 2020 thread today and saw how light and bright the bean was and that Saritabee had actually gotten a grow out on the bean I almost fell off my chair. Below is Saritabee's photo she posted. The name interprets and Chocolate Flecks. I don't know why chocolate. The beans speckles to me appear rather red.

Schoko Flecken.jpg
Shocko Flecken - Bush Dry

The other bean she posted that caught my eye was one called Monte De Virgen which I wouldn't mind having a sample of sometime. This bean reminds me a bit of one I got from a lady in Ontario Canada called A Ecosser De Chevilly.

Monto De Virgen.jpg
Monte De Virgen

A Cosser De Chevilly.JPG
A Ecosser De Chevilly

Last edited:

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know if Saritabee's post could be transfered. I could copy all her photos and text. Then paste them into a post here but it would be in my name. Maybe she can repost that post here. Maybe if we yell out her name loud enough she will hear us.

Hey, Hey @saritabee, Your first bean show post of 2021 on the the 2020 thread. Can you repost all that here please?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know if Saritabee's post could be transfered. I could copy all her photos and text. Then paste them into a post here but it would be in my name. Maybe she can repost that post here. Maybe if we yell out her name loud enough she will hear us.

Hey, Hey @saritabee, Your first bean show post of 2021 on the the 2020 thread. Can you repost all that here please?

if you click on the "More options" during an edit of the original and use "toggle BB code" you can then copy and paste it without troubles. i don't do it any other way as i like to see what is in there when i am copying something.

i don't have the sense that @saritabee stops in that often here though so it may be some time before they notice. :)