6 little Surprises

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A very good client that I really liked moved away. She called me last night she had to put her dog to sleep he was 19 years old. She asked me when my next litter would be. I said when did you lose Pongo, he died Thur I said Merry Christmas I have a gift for you. I don't always sell my puppies sometime if special home I give free.

RUNuts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very beautiful of you.

I would show Crazy Lady, but she has a soft spot for puppy breathe and I would later regret it.

One Christmas we returned from a visit to the in-laws and had an Australian Cattle dog curled up by our outside pump. In a nest. We brought her in fed and warmed. No one in the neighborhood claimed her. She obviously had puppies, but we couldn't find them.

One trip the to vet later confirmed a starving momma dog with 6 puppies coming. Wow. We had puppies by new years. All doing great.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
A very good client that I really liked moved away. She called me last night she had to put her dog to sleep he was 19 years old. She asked me when my next litter would be. I said when did you lose Pongo, he died Thur I said Merry Christmas I have a gift for you. I don't always sell my puppies sometime if special home I give free.
:loveYou have such a big heart. :hugsMerry Christmas.:love

Latest posts