Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
8 days old
upload_2017-12-29_8-16-3.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha, I slipped on a water hose a few days ago, went flat on my back. Only thing, my left foot went up under my butt, ripped my knee a new one. I got 200 pounds of dogs on me, delighted that I wanted to play with them. They happily licked my face as a writhed around screaming in agony. then they ate up the chicken feed I spilled. :lol:

ouch! i see that you are recovering ok, but still, knees are such critical things to work well i hope you recover without any long-term aches... :)

remember when the term "chicken feed" meant not much of value?

doggy licks. lol

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
It swelled up like a grapefruit. I rubbed Arnicare on it every 2-3 hours, woke up that night and rubbed some more on it. Next morning the swelling had gone down a lot. I just kept rubbing Arnicare on it, today I could bend it and put weight on it. Arnicare in my friend. Would you believe my middle name is Grace? it dang sure didn't work.....

i do think I need to find me some of that Arnicare. Grace is such a lovely name. My Mom found me to be very klutzy (Yep, I am!) and would say *You are as Graceful as the bird they call a cow!* o_O

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
A very good client that I really liked moved away. She called me last night she had to put her dog to sleep he was 19 years old. She asked me when my next litter would be. I said when did you lose Pongo, he died Thur I said Merry Christmas I have a gift for you. I don't always sell my puppies sometime if special home I give free.
So glad to hear it's not always about the money. That's how I think too. I'm always giving away expensive things that no longer bring me joy but they do to someone else. Last week I gave away a beautiful 8x10 rug.

Mary

Latest posts