A good thing from corporate America

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our little town finally is getting a spanking new Wallmart... it is finally almost finished being built and will open for business in the Summer. All of the bleeding hearts have been protesting and picketing this from happening for the last few years and now they are applying for the new jobs at this store in droves. :idunno

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lowest bid for my schools' renovations had a crew that did not speak any English. That probably accounted for ALL OF THE windows being installed inside out. Fortunately they have to be bonded for errors. All of the bonded money was used to repair mistakes.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your son is to be commended, but why in the world does a 3rd grader need an ipad????

THANX RICH
What my wife asked. Class uses it. When the faster learners are done, they do math games (?) on it. For the slower ones, they are taught on it using an alternative way that clicks for them.

Same reason HE's have to see it, then we can build it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congradulations seedcorn on a job well done. Your efforts are seen through your son. Being a parent gives us bragging rights.

Mary

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great son you have @seedcorn, and tell him Thank you for being a Great Teacher! You certainly have the right to be proud of him!

Good for Walmart also. My daughter (1st grade teacher) says her ipad has become a priceless tool in her classroom.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lowest bid for my schools' renovations had a crew that did not speak any English. That probably accounted for ALL OF THE windows being installed inside out. Fortunately they have to be bonded for errors. All of the bonded money was used to repair mistakes.
That is sadly funny.

Latest posts