A.M. Kuska's 2024 Garden

Celtic_Rumor

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I usually start my garden in 2024, but this year got to a very slow start. Rocco passed away in October, so I did not feel like starting my garden then. By the time December rolled around, I realized I hadn't ordered my seeds! Between my new seeds arriving and some very generous presents from my family, I feel really motivated to garden now.

Christmas Gifts of the year was a soil block maker, a whole bunch of the pepper starting trays I have 2 of and love. Some tiny little jars for seed saving, and a time-lapse camera so I can take videos of the plants growing! It looks a bit odd in the grow tent right now because of the pink light and the shadows, but I'm looking forward to seeing my plants grow and charting their growth in a whole different way.

View attachment 63409
Here's my tomatoes in. The white block in the corner is the camera! If it works out I'll post the video, shadows and weird colors and all.
View attachment 63410
Another fun thing I got myself is this light box. I plan to spend some time playing with it with different plants and lights to see if I can make some cool photos.

I'm very excited for the year! It's going to be a great one.
Sorry to hear about your loss. I like the set up you have for your seedlings.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I worked on my "Tower of Tea" today, a new project. I have lemon balm, camomile, mint, etc. going into a giant stacking container sort of thing. No idea if it will work, but at least I can keep the tower well away from anywhere the mint/lemon balm can spread. I'll take pictures when it's all planted in. :)

Latest posts