After Death

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know almost nothing about them. A friend had a conure like her.

Remember, she's been through some terrible stress the last few days and has NO idea why.
Give her time.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red you would be surprised how many of my clients are " weekend bikers" Men reach middle age and either buy a sports car or bike. I am talking like $40,000 bikes with several thousand dollar leather outfits. May ride 3x all summer, but they can brag they ride
Wouldn't surprise me one iota. My son-in-law is one of those 50-some Yuppie executive types who recently went wacky for all things Harley. He does ride a few more times each season then 3x's and has taken several really long rides with his CEO/CFO-type buddies. And, yes, he can afford the big bike so he had to get it. Sold it after half a year for a new and different bike that was easier for my daughter to ride with him. Sigh!

I wonder when I get to enjoy MY second childhood?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
This poor bird has been traumatized. Her whole world has been turned upside down, be patient with her. It might be that she is really a sweet bird that will make you a wonderful pet. Then again, she might just be a witch in feathers and your brother is ROTFLHisAO that you are stuck with evil attitude wearing a feather boa. :lol::lol::lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am calling her TT short for Trailer Trash. I have a strange sense of humor
Actually is good name. ;) Works whether it is a he or a she ! We once had a cat that never got a real name. Could not decide on one and cat was always in trouble. Darn Cat, Dumb Cat, Damn Cat , etc... wound up being called D.C. ;)

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
make sure to give her lots of toys she can chew on. it keeps her active & will keep her from plucking out & damaging her feathers.

to help stop the biting when trying to touch/pick her up i would offer her a treat to grab onto 1st-fruits or hard nuts will be good. this will giver her beak something to grab other than your finger and it is a way to redirect her behavior. sort of like re-directing separation anxiety in dogs.

eta, you can check out some bird toy options on ebay! i have seen some neat home made ideas by looking on there. i prefer to avoid a lot of toys with plastic parts unless they are hard plastic.

Latest posts