All of a Sudden Can Not Post photos

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I unplugged my modem and the box thing from the internet company to see if I could do a reset. Nothing. I cannot post any pictures. :barnie

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can you guys post images anywhere else? Facebook, email, etc?

@journey11 , I really like that sunflower with the rosy tips, do you recall the name?
Of course that little person behind the tomatoes is a keeper too! Little Miss Ava?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can you guys post images anywhere else? Facebook, email, etc?

@journey11 , I really like that sunflower with the rosy tips, do you recall the name?
Of course that little person behind the tomatoes is a keeper too! Little Miss Ava?

Sure do, it was called "Strawberry Blonde". Here is one source for seed.

Yes, that is Ava at age 3. :)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
BMD.jpg

For @thistlebloom from @Nyboy

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't even get emicons to stick. Shows up until you hit "post", then they are gone.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can understand someone having problems posting photos. I don't understand why, but I understand that it can happen. What I don't understand is why I can post one photo with no problem and not another.

Since I have no tech knowledge I can't complain, but I sure wish we could come up with a solution that works for all of us.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks Cane. baby Huey 3 year old 160 pounds.

Yes, thank you Cane! Oh my, @Nyboy ! 160 pounds?? He's gorgeous.
Larkas daddy weighed 125ish last I heard, at two years old, and he's huge! I can't even imagine another 35 pounds of dog on him. He's got feet as big as a salad plate.

I can see why it takes two hours to brush him out....
I ordered a new pin brush, a Chris Christensen one. Whoever that is...and at that price I expect it to do all the work while I sit and watch. :\

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, thank you Cane! Oh my, @Nyboy ! 160 pounds?? He's gorgeous.
Larkas daddy weighed 125ish last I heard, at two years old, and he's huge! I can't even imagine another 35 pounds of dog on him. He's got feet as big as a salad plate.

I can see why it takes two hours to brush him out....
I ordered a new pin brush, a Chris Christensen one. Whoever that is...and at that price I expect it to do all the work while I sit and watch. :\
You can expect all you want. Not going to happen...

I bought a chain saw from my uncle that said "automatic" on box. Never once did it do anything automatic. I had to oil/gas it up, pull the rope after getting it ready, had to pull trigger to keep gas to it, hold it t cut the trees, automatic my foot! & I told him about it. All he did was grin..... Dang relatives..

Latest posts