Another Reason to Eat Cherries Sleep

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have taken a lot of different joint formulations over the years.
I don't know. My knee is so shredded, I'm sure what should have happened was surgery after the incident, but it's been 20 years now.

What helps the most, because it builds up the specific muscles around the joint is cycling, and it's my own laziness to blame for the lack of that.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have taken a lot of different joint formulations over the years.
I don't know. My knee is so shredded, I'm sure what should have happened was surgery after the incident, but it's been 20 years now.

What helps the most, because it builds up the specific muscles around the joint is cycling, and it's my own laziness to blame for the lack of that.
Guess I better get on the stationary bike. :(

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee , it can only help! My sister has really badly degenerated knees and is getting replacement surgery this year. She has been riding the stationary bike as a pre-surgery conditioning to help with the after surgery recovery. She has already noticed a big difference in the amount of pain, and she's lost several pounds to boot!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
O
@Carol Dee , it can only help! My sister has really badly degenerated knees and is getting replacement surgery this year. She has been riding the stationary bike as a pre-surgery conditioning to help with the after surgery recovery. She has already noticed a big difference in the amount of pain, and she's lost several pounds to boot!
0.K. ...O.K. I will find another place for all the blankets piled over it ! :rolleyes:This is the 3 in 1 upright, recumbent and elliptical DH had to have. He used it one month (Jan. of 2014) and it is still taking up space in L.R. :barnie

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like a really nice model!
Mine is my mountain bike, back wheel on a trainer out in the garage.
I always feel very virtuous after doing my daily pedal, so it's worth the inconvenience. :D

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night when in supermarket I went to organic section to see if they had Montmorency juice. Most juices where labeled black cherry none montmorency, I did buy one labeled tart cherry, not sure if same. Will check few other stores. I did see montmorency trees at almost all mail order nurseries .

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night when in supermarket I went to organic section to see if they had Montmorency juice. Most juices where labeled black cherry none montmorency, I did buy one labeled tart cherry, not sure if same. Will check few other stores. I did see montmorency trees at almost all mail order nurseries .
The only way I could get the tart cherry juice down was in a glass of Lemon Lime soft drink. i.e. Sprite or 7-up (Reg. or sugar free.)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The only way I could get the tart cherry juice down was in a glass of Lemon Lime soft drink. i.e. Sprite or 7-up (Reg. or sugar free.)

Carol Dee! Don't be such a sissy! :lol:

I know it's tough, I try to drink a small glass of "Just Cranberry" juice every day. That stuff is so tart my whole head puckers up, but I just tell myself it will be over soon and It's Good For Me.

I realize how much I have trained myself to suppress that gag reflex.
We have been drinking two green smoothies a day, the morning one is just greens and a carrot, and half an apple, and the night one we get all wild and crazy and include frozen berries in. It's still :sick .

Latest posts