Another Reason to Eat Cherries Sleep

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, I finally bought a bag of those super greens that you get at Costco. They are stronger than just spinach. It does sound like you are using too much greens. I just use a good handful and add pineapple, banana, and sometimes blueberries. It doesn't taste that "green" to me.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee! Don't be such a sissy! :lol:

I know it's tough, I try to drink a small glass of "Just Cranberry" juice every day. That stuff is so tart my whole head puckers up, but I just tell myself it will be over soon and It's Good For Me.

I realize how much I have trained myself to suppress that gag reflex.
We have been drinking two green smoothies a day, the morning one is just greens and a carrot, and half an apple, and the night one we get all wild and crazy and include frozen berries in. It's still :sick .
HEY, you been talkin' to @Jeni Ann ?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, I finally bought a bag of those super greens that you get at Costco. They are stronger than just spinach. It does sound like you are using too much greens. I just use a good handful and add pineapple, banana, and sometimes blueberries. It doesn't taste that "green" to me.

Mary

Well I do kind of cram the greens in the bottom of the blender jar. And if you use a half banana the sweet quotient goes way up and you don't taste so much green. We save our "Berry Green" smoothie for the evening. The morning one is dubbed "green gluk".

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tried the tart cherry juice last night, was like drinking a glass of vinegar.
That is why I added the 2T( or what ever the recommended amount was) to a glass of sweet soft drink. Yes, I am a sissy. :p But if it is so unpleasant I will not continue take it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought the recommendation was one or two 8oz. glasses?
Or are talking about the recommendation for gout @Carol Dee?

@ninnymary , there isn't room for a whole banana when I get all those greens jammed in there! ;)
@thistlebloom Maybe we are talking different products. This is a concentrate. It is to be added to water, juice or soda. Here are the labels from the bottle.
006.JPG

008.JPG