Anyone Get Flowers Delievered Today ?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
IMG_1608.JPG
Steve, there is no bud. Looks like normal growth but pale green. There are 4 plants in that tiny pot!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
My DH surprised me with a dozen Tropicana roses from him and a chocolate bar from Penny. For years he wouldn't get me flowers because (he said) after all the years I spent as a florist, I would find fault with what others arranged. (I would never say so, if I did) Anyway, he finally decided to take a chance, and has bought flowers for me several times.:)
I usually bake him a cherry pie, in tribute to George Washington, as well as being Valentine colored. But this year it was pumpkin. And I brought him fried chicken for supper.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 18570 Steve, there is no bud. Looks like normal growth but pale green. There are 4 plants in that tiny pot!
It's a pot of plants?!!!

Wow!

How did they get the little things to bloom???

California leading the way, again?! Or what? I mean, these aren't miniature roses. Have I just been living under a rock and the flower shops have been offering plants like that for awhile (admitting that I don't go in to flower shops as a matter of principle ;))? If I would have been under a rock, I'd never be able to pry my way out from the Ice Age ....

Steve

waretrop

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Me too...Keep it wet or it will drop the buds....