Anyone hear from Marshall lately?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I heard from him a while back. There have been many good changes for him. He quit smoking, got new dentures, got a job and a place to live. It didn't have gardening space but he was going to plant in a couple public places. I guess just drop some bean seeds kind of casually, haha.

Mary
So , did Marshall get a job to babysit the Bigfoot Kids and a room in their treehouse or ??

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had hoped he would pop in for the fall bean show. Sure do miss Marshall. :(

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
i didn't even know about this thread...now i feel all mushy...

Just happened to be, in February 2017, I was in the hospital, fort miley, flat on my back in icu, with a tube to breathe, fighting for my life. nerves all shut down, from my lower lip down. I never did get my kids, er, cats back. Bring america's greatness back from the utter shame my country is enduring worldwide, and please by god, vote blue this time, even if you are a red. Guillaine barre syndrome. Mine was rapid onset, and affected all peripheral nerves except half the cranial nerve. The nerves healed, and i recuperated at veterans physical therapy hospital in palo alto. oh i like that town. Then last november back to the hospital. only the optic nerve to my left eye this time. basically left eye blind now. optic nerve did not regenerate.

I really think I survived to be a witness to what is going on in this world, and to finish some things. an ebook, fantasy science fiction, called "the present degeneracy". about a love succubus family of parolees from hell. creating more bean varieties. Seeing how badly humans are messing up. See, I have an appointment to talk to god. It looks like the wrong australopithecine was allowed to evolve into humans! This one tends to make other things go extinct. Why not just let all the australopithecines except the one that became us, live to evolve? I'm going to show god what a mess this is. maybe he'll listen to me, and start it all over. looks like even god can do better with some experience. its obvious he screwed the first try up. ok, poof. lets redo the last 5 or 6 million years.

Well, that's why i'm still alive. waiting for that appointment.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
while i am very glad that you are back, i hope that there won't be political bickering as this is one of the few places that i hang out that hasn't been overrun by it. while i appreciate your sentiments i'm just so weary of it because it is all around and rarely enlightening in any manner.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Hi Marshall!!
So good to see you back again and to hear that you're getting by. I'm sorry about the health issues.
Hope you'll pop in again soon.

Latest posts