Armed and fabulous

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's most folks nowadays around here too. Living like there's no tomorrow. A person deep in debt is a person living in fear...fear of losing their job, of becoming too ill to work, fear of their house of cards tumbling down if there is an emergency expense that removes money from the monthly budget, fear of ruining their credit by not being able to make payments on time, etc.

That's no kind of life. :\

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I don't even reach the level of living within my means, much less above it.

Unlike many Americans -- even those with much higher incomes -- I have 'enough'. Like the three bears' house, I have not too much, not too little, but just right.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never could understand people who use multiple credit cards up to their max. I've always been frugal and still managed to have nice things. People are always surprised by how much we have when their incomes are easily double of ours yet they still rent and take no vacations.

One of my biggest blessings is that our 3 kids have learned how to enjoy life and not be in debt. They watch their spending, occasionally buying expensive things, traveling abroad, yet still manage to have a good savings account.

Mary

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Back to the main topic of the thread, I would like to get back to the range and practice shooting again soon. Maybe one day this week before the weather gets crappy again. I'm hoping to hear when the concealed carry classes will be. I'd like to be able to carry my gun soon.

Latest posts