Baker Creek Catalog

i_am2bz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
If you really understood how small my lot was you would laugh about some of my order. Orange Giant amaranth? LOL The neighbors are going to laugh their heads off :D
Oh? When are we getting pix, WZ...? :D

RickF

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
By the way.. You can download the Baker Seed Catalog in PDF form if you want to go that route and save paper/postage.. It's not too big -- only 128 pages..

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, Rick. I think I will do that since mine still hasn't come!!!!

mandieg4

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I received mine today also. The pictures are gorgeous! More like a magazine than a catalog. There are so many things I want to try, but I really want to narrow it down to one of each type so I can save the seeds. Oh the decisions!!

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am doing the same thing, trying to keep my picks to a minimum. I would love to order just about everything in there, but I simply don't have the room :( .

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This year, I'm on the CHEAP!

We're asking the farm down the road to come up and plow some of our plot though. :lol:

I will probably add more raised beds.... so I will have to order something. I may just plant clover this year and try to amend the soil for next year. I can handle planting in the front garden beds again this year & my few raised beds. Hubby is just tired of tomatoes, squash and leeks in the front garden where I told him I wanted roses. Now roses seem wasteful! :lol:

I think I will keep my order under $10 this year if I can. :tools

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I hear yah on the cheap vfem. after losing my entire supply of seeds i cant afford 2 buy them twice. that and i am tryin to trim down the number of things i grow that my family wont eat.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
obsessed said:
I hear yah on the cheap vfem. after losing my entire supply of seeds i cant afford 2 buy them twice. that and i am tryin to trim down the number of things i grow that my family wont eat.
PM me and I can send you some of what I save... I still have quite a bit to chose from. I did lose my tomatoes though, and planted the few cherry tomatoes I had left anyways.

Just tell me what you would like.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a funny story on the BC catelog. I gave it to a guy at work is is taking a strong liking to gardening and he didn't like it he liked burppe better. Cause he said the BC was just too much for him and was more of a magazine than a catelog.

Thats funny huh. That is what liked about it but he didn't.