Baymule’s Farm

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
me either! even most obnoxious ground bees that were attacking me at various times (flying behind my glasses) did not manage to get up my nose. but i guess it has to happen to someone...
I've had a bee sting me once in many years. I seen to have a sort of relationship with 🐝 and I really like them

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've had a bee sting me once in many years. I seen to have a sort of relationship with 🐝 and I really like them

me too, most often when i get stung it is because i've done something and not known it - like grabbing a bee that was on a flower by accident (when i didn't see it) or having it trapped in my clothes somehow or disturbing their nest that i don't know is there. really, i have no quarrels with bees, hornets, bumblebees, ground bees, etc. i really like them all and think they are interesting creatures worthy of respect. pretty much how i think of all of the creatures outside (and inside too at times :) ). unfortunately though we've not quite yet figured out how to communicate with them in a reliable manner so we can't tell them we'll leave them alone if they don't attack us even if we do something by mistake or don't even know they are there...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was rainy yesterday so I cooked. I cooked chicken, a hearty stew and a lemon chess pie. I packaged the chicken for future meals and put in the freezer. I froze pint jars of the stew for future meals and had stew and pie for supper. It rained last night, waiting on daylight to get chores done. Got to get my taxes together and take to my sister I law. I’ll work on that today.

Latest posts