Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I fed them at 10 AM and went to town. Had several stops to make, I figured I had 2 to 2 1/2 hours before it was feeding time again. I got them some small size adult pull ups. Throw away panties for lambs! I tighten up the elastic waist band and clip clothes pins on it. They are playing now. They are so darn cute!

Ready to model their new pants on the runway!

IMG_6318.jpeg

IMG_6319.jpeg

They love to run through the bottom shelf of the end table. Granddaughters like to play with the lumber end cut off pieces. They store them I the end table.

IMG_6320.jpeg

IMG_6321.jpeg

I stacked the blocks in the floor. Patches pawed them.

IMG_6322.jpeg

Then she nibbled them.

IMG_6323.jpeg

What’s this?

IMG_6324.jpeg

They fell, RUN!

IMG_6326.jpeg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
If yall like lamb pictures, I’ll keep them coming!

i'm still coughing up chunks of lungs here. i'll look at anything (else)... i'm also soon to have some sunlight coming in my double patio doors and blast me back into my coffin. this morning stuff is not for me at all, negatory... may try to go back to sleep, that will help me the most, but i can smile at the lamb pictures and forget about all this temporary nugatory stuff and i can also give Carson some love too since he's a true faithful curmudgeon... i always get along fine with those sorts as long as you don't give them too much beer.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Yes, we had record breaking cold temperatures in February 2021. I was living north of here in the Tyler area and temperatures were -6F. It wasn’t much better here. Then that was followed by a drought. The trees were damaged by two weeks of hard freezing weather and the drought finished them off. They were Post Oaks and they only live about 100 years.
Drought kills off a LOT of trees, and it takes years for them to die.

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I fed them at 10 AM and went to town. Had several stops to make, I figured I had 2 to 2 1/2 hours before it was feeding time again. I got them some small size adult pull ups. Throw away panties for lambs! I tighten up the elastic waist band and clip clothes pins on it. They are playing now. They are so darn cute!

Ready to model their new pants on the runway!

View attachment 65061

View attachment 65062

They love to run through the bottom shelf of the end table. Granddaughters like to play with the lumber end cut off pieces. They store them I the end table.

View attachment 65063

View attachment 65064

I stacked the blocks in the floor. Patches pawed them.

View attachment 65065

Then she nibbled them.

View attachment 65066

What’s this?

View attachment 65067

They fell, RUN!

View attachment 65068
Jenga for new born lambs--- what a great idea! 😂

Latest posts