Baymule's 2017 Garden Thread

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@seedcorn I picked tomatoes today!

IMG_1854.JPG

The three rows on the left are Cherokee Purple. The row on the right has 4 German Johnson and the fluted ones are Rosso Sicialan. All the ones in the middle are Sleeping Lady. The very back, on the pink table are more Rosso Sicilian and Tommy Toes.

I think this one is going to make a gardener!!

IMG_1849.JPG

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
On gardener, hope so. I have faith...

On tomatoes........GRRRRRRR. I'm just getting flowers. Although the purple ones, you can have them.

To all new comers, I tell you these southerners are evil. Flaunting their bounty while we are still swimming from way, too much rain.

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is ADORABLE ! WOW you are going to be up to your eyeballs in tomatoes very soon! Did you get any Mortgage lifters to grow this season? DH started plants 2 times and has lost them. I think he is now out of seed :(

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee I have a row of Mortgage Lifters of about 40 plants. I picked the first ripe one today but it was insect damaged and rotten on one side. I tossed it to the pig. Don't worry, I'll save you seed!

Thanks! We think she is adorable too!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a beautiful baby, I see that having pretty granddaughters is sort of a trend with you. And your tomatoes are pretty WOWy too! That fluted tomato is pretty,what's the DTM on them?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That baby makes me want to squeeze her!

Oh, the tomatos look good too. ;) Hope this year rewards you for all the hard work you've done on that garden.

Mary

Latest posts