Becoming A Pyomaniac

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
And the problem with being bodacious is ....................................? When has this ever stopped you?
How do ya' like my bodacious wedding gift wrap?

6a1ba0ea-595b-4e65-9615-0266035f2f0b-jpeg.52132

A friend is getting married, they already have everything. She has been coming over learning how to do stuff, today we made jelly, last week we made pickles and next week we're gonna can chicken broth. So we got her 2 cases of jars, the Ball Book of Canning and a canning utensil kit. I told her the camo/deer wrapping was for her husband to be because it was manly wrapping paper. She sent me a picture of him opening it with a big grin.

do I know how to do some bodacious redneck wedding present wrapping or what? :lol:
A

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
How do ya' like my bodacious wedding gift wrap?

6a1ba0ea-595b-4e65-9615-0266035f2f0b-jpeg.52132

A friend is getting married, they already have everything. She has been coming over learning how to do stuff, today we made jelly, last week we made pickles and next week we're gonna can chicken broth. So we got her 2 cases of jars, the Ball Book of Canning and a canning utensil kit. I told her the camo/deer wrapping was for her husband to be because it was manly wrapping paper. She sent me a picture of him opening it with a big grin.

do I know how to do some bodacious redneck wedding present wrapping or what? :lol:
A

Precisely! :thumbsup

Latest posts