Becoming A Pyomaniac

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My wife is the wrapping paper aficionado. We have various papers for Christmas etc because 1 paper is "boring". I can't wrap to save my life so I get a few boxes to participate and the rest is all her. And we also have to coordinate ribbons and labels too. Its quite the process

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Blame it on me. I am the one who skidded this thread off into gift wrapping...… pretty darn cool gift wrapping, if I may so myself. Bodacious! LOL

Now y'all may go back to a conversation about boring, but necessary fire extinguishers, until.....SQUIRREL! I SEE SOMETHING SHINY! WAS THAT A HORSE? I THINK I JUST SAW A UFO OVER MY HOUSE!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was a kid we NEVER ripped off wrapping paper and got all excited about whatever was on the box inside.. because what was inside the BOX was never what was ON the box..
My Mom and all her neighborhood mom friends thought it was funny to trade boxes after Christmas. I'd tear off the wrapping paper and think I was getting a new Breyer Model Horse - and it was actually a box full of underwear..

recycle, recycle, recycle....

Latest posts