Becoming A Pyomaniac

YourRabbitGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Dam tent Caterpillar nests, when is season over? Yesterday I bought a propane can of gas and a torch for it. Went around the yard burning nests. I really enjoyed watching nest burn. I can see a lot of damage on tree where nest have been. Next going to try on weeds between patio pavers.
What?? It's ok to get rid of the nest and all... but what happened to the trees? It's like your burning them. I think you over did that.

YourRabbitGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Dam tent Caterpillar nests, when is season over? Yesterday I bought a propane can of gas and a torch for it. Went around the yard burning nests. I really enjoyed watching nest burn. I can see a lot of damage on tree where nest have been. Next going to try on weeds between patio pavers.
you're still doing it. i really dont know if its safe to do so. but if you insist on doing so.. go ahead.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
you're still doing it. i really dont know if its safe to do so. but if you insist on doing so.. go ahead.
@YourRabbitGirl , Alex(NYboy) died last year, so this thread is a nonissue. Although I think he would love it that someone is trouncing him on this long after he has departed....I think it would tickle his funny bone to know that folks are still having a conversation with him. 😄

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I sure enjoyed reading this again. It was almost like having him back here again. :rainbowflower:rainbowflower:rainbowflower:rainbowflower:rainbowflower

Latest posts