Benches and Shelves

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
If your pretty white walls were splattered with dirt blobs, it wouldn't be pretty anymore. If I had a greenhouse, it probably wouldn't be a showcase of perfection, but rather a testament to my chaotic life of disarray and confusion. :thumbsup So where do you fit in? Martha Stewart TV show perfection or Chaos and Confusion or somewhere inbetween? :lol:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have painted mine 3 times in 30 plus years. That shiny paint will stay clean I think. But clean would not matter all that much. It is a work room.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
If your pretty white walls were splattered with dirt blobs, it wouldn't be pretty anymore. If I had a greenhouse, it probably wouldn't be a showcase of perfection, but rather a testament to my chaotic life of disarray and confusion. :thumbsup So where do you fit in? Martha Stewart TV show perfection or Chaos and Confusion or somewhere inbetween? :lol:
C and C when it is very full. Scrubbed clean at the end of the season.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
The paint also comes in cans. Although I bought it before all the voc changes. It will cost you a fortune to buy enough spray cans. It will still be expensive-I bought it in a pint can- very expensive but I think work it if that is what you want. The finish will probably brush off easily. Those chalk board type paints might come in reflective silver too. Make sure it is well primed so you don't waste the paint. I would buy an extra can for future touch ups-saves a lot of repainting.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Then maybe a patchwork of fun colors? I have two wood porch rockers in the storage room waiting on our covered front porch. I will paint every spindle a different color. Nobody likes my idea but me, do you think I care?
Jeni Ann would LOVE the rockers painted like that. I will see it I can find any pics of her creative painting! ;)