Best Type Of Sprayer For Multi Trees.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The cheap sprayers in Indiana must be a higher quality than anywhere else.
I haven't used one for years, but I remember the connections and nozzles leaked. The pump handles don't stay locked and extend at unexpected moments. You have to constantly stop and pump them up. They're awkward to lug around...how many more do you need?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Send them my way....but not if you let contents freeze in sprayer.

I have sprayers dedicated to round up, Cross Road, foliar spray, drive way killer, probably something I'm forgetting.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wash & rinse very well as chems will build up in pump and plastic of tank. Those are nice.

Mine goes in back of side by side with 15' boom as I spray test strips on corn or beans. Plus I kill bay weeds in my lawn and church lot.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
yup love mine, have only replaced the motor once<forgot to drain it over the winter> plus cut the hose and added 25' to it so now i can park out side the main gardens fence and spray the whole thing. weather it's pesticide, fungicide, foliage spray<calcium/epsom salt>. replaced the plastic wand with a Hudson spray wand<all steel>

a switch is a must when using the boom.. you only spray what is needed and you dont have get off to shut it off....