Blocking someone

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is a first for me, ever. Is there a way to block someone's posts so that I can skip by their thoughts?

I do not want to de-rail threads in responding to open ignorance and hostility, so I have decided the best thing is to block them out. I will then not be tempted to respond to their ignorance. (I have put much thought into this as I come here to learn, enjoy and pester certain "friends".) (& NO, leaving currently is not an option I'm considering-sorry sweet pea.....)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
All the sweet peas posting pix while I fight cold is irritating but I'm confident @sumi will deal with them in her own time...... Adopted sweet peas will also be dealt with..... when they are dieing from excessive heat and humidity, I will be gleefully playing in the great out doors.....
@ninnymary & NO rats......:weee

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
NO, leaving currently is not an option I'm considering-sorry
Well, I've been pleased that we can throw all sorts of things at you and you just dodge and shrug. No screams nor even whimpers of injustices - you don't even resort to rope-a-dope, Seed!

I remember you once saying that you saw some of what is tossed at you is expected in your line of work. And, that you had moved about as fer as you intend and had no plans on crossing international boundaries. I think that the People's Republic of Berkeley or some such had been suggested.

;) All that! Admirable and I bet your Alabama ancestors would be proud of you.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Click on the persons avatar and across the top will be your options. One of them is "ignore".

But I really am surprised that Mary bothers you that much. It's that squash picture that sent you over the edge isn't it?
All the sweet peas posting pix while I fight cold is irritating but I'm confident @sumi will deal with them in her own time...... Adopted sweet peas will also be dealt with..... when they are dieing from excessive heat and humidity, I will be gleefully playing in the great out doors.....
@ninnymary & NO rats......:weee
What is excessive heat and humidity? I only know beautiful spring weather. :p

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can still play outdoors despite the heat and humidity, that's what air conditioning was invented for. I can also go out to play and don't have to shovel out my car, driveway, etc. No scraping ice off the windshield either. :plbb

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i don't think @ninnymary has had to worry the past few years about humidity during the summer months! i think heat & humidity & think of being in Florida or a southeastern state that deals with that.

Latest posts