Blog Comment Buddies

rainnotebook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm looking for blog comment buddies. I love blogging but when I don't have someone there reading my blog and commenting I feel like "whats the point". Since the majority of what I blog about is my chickens and garden I thought it would be great to find comment buddies on here! So here I am requesting friends.

My blog is

www.therainnotebook.com

And if you want to be buddies post your link on here so I can see it and everyone else who wants a buddy can click on it too!

Oh and if you want to be twitter buddies here is my twitter page: http://twitter.com/rainnotebook

See you around!

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nice blog! I loved looking at the garden pictures where you are talking about putting in raised beds. I just started putting in some raised beds this year and it sure does make a huge difference in the weeds! I'll add your blog to my list!

I haven't been blogging long but I'm trying it out. http://www.potterwatchpeeps.blogspot.com

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very nice blog! I love the idea of using that drainage brick (or whatever those things are.) That is absolutely brilliant! How did it work out? Would love to see pics of it full!

rainnotebook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Yay! Thanks guys!!

I haven't been blogging long but I'm trying it out.
It's always way more fun when you know people are reading your blog and leaving comments. I will add you to my list too! :)

Liked your blog.
Thanks!! :)

How did it work out? Would love to see pics of it full
Well... I ended up putting Garlic in each one and they worked out great... until the turkeys came in and ate everyone down to little nubs. I since have fence the area and they've come back, just not as great as before.

I definitely will be posting pictures very soon of my garden and what it looks like now!

Thanks!

Here's mine if you want to follow:
Would Love to!

Thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know you and your gardens!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you do Facebook, try using NetworkedBlogs. (Just type that in under 'search'.) I get a lot more hits since I linked up there. Plus it can automatically share your latest post on your FB feed, so all your friends and family can see what you're up to. Other people on NetworkedBlogs can find you by topic and follow you and you'll be able to network with a lot of others who have blogs of similar interest to yours.

Nice blog you have. btw. I like the clean layout and the header is very cute!

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi All!
I've been blogging for about 4 years now, and LOVE it! I started when I was preparing to move from Oregon to Texas, and blogging was my way of wanting to keep friends and family "in the know" about my life in Texas. I share a lot of things ... crafts, photography, illustration, and probably most of all, about life on the farm.

I read a number of nice blogs, but I read them all through Google Reader. If you're not familiar with Google Reader, it's a tool used to present content without having to surf my way around the web. You still get your reader stats. It's very helpful for people who use Google Reader when the author publishes a "full feed" rather than a partial feed. I ALWAYS read full feed blogs, but may only get to partial feed blogs once or twice a month.

Anyway, my blog link is:
http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com

PS: I'm also a recently new GRIT magazine blogger as well:
http://www.grit.com/blogs/blog.aspx?blogid=4294967436

Looking forward to reading your sites!!!

rainnotebook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you all for sharing your blogs. I will definitely try the networking on facebook! Thanks for the tip!!!

FYI some of your blogs I can't comment on. I've tried lots of ways but for some reason I can't seem to "login" or post my name and link. Because I can't do this I can't comment. Though I really really want to! I did a ton of research to see whats wrong with my computers (all 3 won't do it) but I couldn't find a way.

The only way I saw was if for you guys to change your comment settings to make it a pop up comment window instead of on the page. That seems to work on my computers.

I hate to make you change for me... but I know I'm not the only one with this problem and you may get more comments if you make this change. Thanks for listening!

And all of you guys have great blogs... even if I can't comment I will read them!

Latest posts