Brand new gardener.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector , congratulations! Although you tell yourself that every child is special, the first child, and first grandchild, are always special moments. Its wonderful that it is so easy now to photograph those memorable moments, to share again years later.

DW & I might be getting our first great-grandchild this year, yet another cycle of joy to look forward to. Not crazy about having "great" attached to my name, though. whether it is true or not. :old

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Collector , congratulations! Although you tell yourself that every child is special, the first child, and first grandchild, are always special moments. Its wonderful that it is so easy now to photograph those memorable moments, to share again years later.

DW & I might be getting our first great-grandchild this year, yet another cycle of joy to look forward to. Not crazy about having "great" attached to my name, though. whether it is true or not. :old

The GREAT in front of the GRAND is GREAT, not going to high jack this thread, this is just too special, you can see SOME of my mob on the other thread "Grandparent Bragging"

Annette

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 24669 View attachment 24670 View attachment 24671 View attachment 24672 Today at 12:53 PM we received a brand new gardener. Thomas Michael, 9.7# 21 inches long and a full head of hair. He Is super a cute and so far content young man. So this is new to DW and I, our first grandchild and brand new family member. We are feeling excited and blessed.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! So alert and strong already! Grandpa is going to LOVE this little gardener. Think of what you will teach him! So very blessed indeed, Collector. And I LOVE the onesie! :lol:

A good looking little boy, nice and big size baby. Cherish every little moment, no matter what, as he will be towering over you before you know it and you'll be scratching your head wondering where all the years went.

I'll be getting my third little grandgirl any time and I am savoring every little thing with these girls...when yer an old granny you know time is short, ya know?

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
E7689635-58CD-4771-B0A2-310CFD523633.jpeg
He a special little guy for sure, for being so big he sure is small though. I hardly remember them being so tiny . I’m sure he will grow fast though, he will be row boss in no time lol. I purchased that onesie off of e bay for $12 free shipping , I sent her the text I wanted and she sent me 3 designs to choose from and made and shipped the same day. Ok one more pic