Brand new gardener.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think jaundiced babies always look a little prettier with their "tan". I had two that were jaundiced at birth and it gave them a rosy glow. He definitely resembles grandpa!

What a precious time in your life, Collector...thank you for sharing it with us! I agree with Zeedman...that first grandchild always holds a special place, though they each have an equal hold on your heart, that first one seems to have a piece of the middle.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you everybody, He is doing very good today. He had to come C-section cause DD whatever parts were not functioning properly. Last night they had to suck out his lungs because there was amniotic fluid in them from coming by C-section. DW been at hospital the whole time she has been a big help to DD, DD has asked her to stay until they come Home tomorrow AM. We have the whole daylight basement set up for them with all they need, but with the C section she won’t be doing stairs for a couple weeks. We have a spare bedroom upstairs we been using for storage, my job today is clean it out clean it up and get the cradle in it and a recliner for DD. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago we got rid of 2 electric recliners, that means I have to go out and get another one. I’m thinking just rent one from a rent a center for a few weeks. Also been snowing since yesterday after noon and just stopped, so going to have to plow driveway. Hope the 2 1/2 miles out to a paved road are passable, and that paved county road is plowed. I will try to get a pic of both of us, but here one DW sent this morningView attachment 24683
I had 1 c-section and was a mess for weeks. My daughter had 3 c-sections and seemed to bounce off the table after each. You daughter will heal quickly.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you everybody, He is doing very good today. He had to come C-section cause DD whatever parts were not functioning properly. Last night they had to suck out his lungs because there was amniotic fluid in them from coming by C-section. DW been at hospital the whole time she has been a big help to DD, DD has asked her to stay until they come Home tomorrow AM. We have the whole daylight basement set up for them with all they need, but with the C section she won’t be doing stairs for a couple weeks. We have a spare bedroom upstairs we been using for storage, my job today is clean it out clean it up and get the cradle in it and a recliner for DD. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago we got rid of 2 electric recliners, that means I have to go out and get another one. I’m thinking just rent one from a rent a center for a few weeks. Also been snowing since yesterday after noon and just stopped, so going to have to plow driveway. Hope the 2 1/2 miles out to a paved road are passable, and that paved county road is plowed. I will try to get a pic of both of us, but here one DW sent this morningView attachment 24683
When my husband had his knee replaced we got the recliner that helps you stand up. We bought it used from Craig's list. When he was better we sold it for what we paid for it. They are very expensive new.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 24730 He a special little guy for sure, for being so big he sure is small though. I hardly remember them being so tiny . I’m sure he will grow fast though, he will be row boss in no time lol. I purchased that onesie off of e bay for $12 free shipping , I sent her the text I wanted and she sent me 3 designs to choose from and made and shipped the same day. Ok one more pic
He is going to love pulling that beard.