Break In and robbery

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great point Heather. I carry one of those jumbo bear spray units in a holster designed for it. It allows for quick access,but stays out of the way.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Alarm was put in today, bought both pepper and bear spray . waiting for it to come ( got to love ebay anything only a click away) have a trail cam waiting for friend to help set up. Still hating the feeling of being unsafe at night.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Any closer to finding out who the perp was? Are the police working on the case, or just suggesting you reinforce your building to prevent another break in?

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this NyBoy, robbers cannot be a fun experience (especially when the robber can be somebody that you know and come into contact to often)!

Do you know any big, muscular guys that you can hire to actively visit your property? That might work OK as a sort of preventative measure. It would be even better if you could get him to lift weights/use punching bag/etc. I guess that there would still be a chance of that person being the perp. that invaded your privacy in the first place though. Just sort of thinking out load and trying to make a good suggestion that nobody else made yet (pepper-spray is definitely a good option). Keep an eye out for suspicious behavior coming from your co-workers, clients, etc - don't be too leery (right word?) though, that's not good for anybody's health.

Hopefully you'll get things sorted out soon.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Keep a can of wasp spray on your desk, the kind with a far reaching stream. If you ever were accosted in your office, wasp spray is the last thing a robber would expect and it is effective.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I could see big, muscular dogs guarding your building before I'd look to big, muscular men. But then, I don't suppose I'd like to be a working dog like that -- I much prefer dogs be pets than workers who would miss family fun time.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob hanks for the smile!! It made my morning. Red agree with you,none of my dogs Live in the kennel all are house pets. Seed I have a friend who enters body building contests all over the country, he is massive someone broke ino his house.

Latest posts