BUNRABS!!! YAAAY!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
One of the members of a rabbit board I am on came to San Diego and asked me to bunnysit couple of her rabbits for awhile. What a pleasure to see some bunrabs in the cages again, even if they are only visiting I get the pleasure of their company. They are real beauties too; a pair of perfectly colored lilacs. You have to know what you're doing to come up with rabbits like these. She says they caused quite a stir at the airport waiting rooms. All of the kids had to come see them in their carrier. A pair of my own is on the way from Texas. Can't wait to see them.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I got excited- I thought you had buns again! Glad you are able to babysit- and even happier that you are going to get into rabbits again!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It really sounds as tho' Hoodat is back home . .

. and, no longer staying at his son's house . .

. notice how much we must read between the lines with this guy?

Steve ;)

some people are like that, steve.
yeah, i know . . .

Hey Hoodat - you OK?

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That's the first time anyone accused me of not talking ENOUGH. :p
I only stayed at my sons place for two weeks; long enough to get back on my feet. He wanted me to give it more time but I knew there was a lot to be done on the house after no one being in it for almost three months. My garden had some of the healthiest weeds you ever saw but I was amazed that my cabbage, kale and collards made a comeback even after all that time without attention when I started to water again. We get absolutely no rain at this time of year so they went dry all that time.

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I know its amazing to see plants grow wild without water !! Maybe next year I will plant the seeds and ignore it ! Maybe It will grow like a miracle garden !! :lol:

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I saw the post on the other forum he failed to mention he was redoing the floors while he's waiting for his rabbits!!

Your rabbits from Texas are they lilacs too?