BUNRABS!!! YAAAY!

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Congrats on your new bunrabs Hoodat! And it sounds like you have some beauties there to keep you entertained until yours arrive! So glad you are back at it! :D

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh that is awesome!

What kind of rabbits are these exactly that you found lilac of?

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Oh that is awesome!

What kind of rabbits are these exactly that you found lilac of?
They're Rexes. In addition to the great lilac color they have that velvety Rex fur. I'll be sorry to see them go. They're sweethearts and love attention. This isn't the greatest picture but it will give you an idea.
6858_bunnysit.jpg

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
The one on the left looks very coy. :) It reminds me of the look that my 4-year-old daughter gives to people she's not sure of. You know, the look that little kids give you while "hiding" behind their mama's leg. It's probably just the lack of sleep talking though. Very pretty bunnies.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful rabbits Hoody. I have a question about your cage, is that shelf they're sitting on purposed for that? Or did they decide it happened to make a good resting spot?

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Beautiful rabbits Hoody. I have a question about your cage, is that shelf they're sitting on purposed for that? Or did they decide it happened to make a good resting spot?
Besides good care I make sure all of my rabbits have their two favorite things; a shelf for lounging and a tunnel (Just four scrap boards nailed together lengthwise) For running through, sitting on and hiding in.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice of you! I never thought of a tunnel, but I guess that would be a natural for a rabbit. And they probably appreciate the shelf to be up off the wire.

I just flashed on a white rabbit with a pocket watch....