California Drought-Better Double Your Garden Size!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I want to try the degree thingy!!! Right now it is 31..........:hit..ALT and 248 and I got nuttin....... try again 31 still nuttin...... phooey :/

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, you have to hold the key down.

Press ALT & hold it. Now type your 248. Now, throw both hands in the air and clap them once. Simultaneously saying your favorite incantation --result, a degree sign appearing in your (& everyone's) monitor!

Steve

HEChicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
™¢•
I'm on a mac but the option key also says "alt". I held it down and typed 248. I got some characters I'm seeing on my screen but will post to see if they change upon posting….

HEChicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
™¢•
I'm on a mac but the option key also says "alt". I held it down and typed 248. I got some characters I'm seeing on my screen but will post to see if they change upon posting….
Nope - they stayed the same as what I saw before hitting post. Maybe this only works on a Windows PC?

HEChicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
°

Haha - found it! On a mac the key combination is shift-option(alt) held down while the 8 is pressed.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
½ - that is one I use often.

I'm on this silly tablet so I have neither my bookmarks nor an ALT key.

This looks like a good source for info from PennState (link). You can find the Mac link right at the top of the page.

:) Steve

Latest posts