California's Storm

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got that done. Almost too much for my JD lawn tractor, but I pulled it off the road a couple feet at a time. Had to bolt a couple chains together.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Ridge, I actually like being cut off, but if one of the 80 campers happens to want to come in...

Actually, just as I was getting back to it with the bolts, nuts, and washers to connect the short pieces of chain I found, the propane delivery truck was just pulling in. He waited idling while my little tractor pulled on it a foot at a time. Then he passed to get in. Meantime, I unhooked the chain and got an orange cone as that monster log is still close to the road until I can borrow a bigger chainsaw to slice it up. It was almost too much for my little 180C Stihl just making the 2 cuts.

I'm chillin at the laptop now, gonna zip an email off to my bosses to let them know I got it off, then more espresso and in to my garden goes I.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Digit, if I'm understanding the updated GIF from your initial post, that looks like the Pineapple express that is dumping so good on us right now.

The blue color is the wettest rainiest part if I understand the code at bottom, zoomed in to read it.

This storm right now is BREAKING OUR DROUGHT EVEN AS i TYPE!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That would certainly be good news, Marshall !

If you have flash player, this shows you a larger part of the Pacific in motion: (LINK)

Here is a still picture: (LINK).

It is a very active place right now! And, all that "activity" is pulling moisture off the ocean and carrying it onshore.

Good Luck!

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awesome! Yes, the chromebook has some kind of flash in it.

Latest posts