Can you dig it?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I texted my friend, haven't heard back yet but I know she'll be so excited! I was aiming for Thursday or Friday if that works for all of us. I'll keep you posted. :)

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey I’m off on Fridays, do it that day. :)
j
Yeah! Come on up and I promise I'll even let you use my Rogue hoe!
that would be so awsum! Let's plan! Have tents, camper n couch available! :clap
Loco, just heard back, how's Friday after 9?
works for me, am or pm? LoL, have truble lites if needed!! :ya

Loco, happy to hear you feeling better and back in our orbit. Slow and steady wins the race.
Hear that Collector! Still doing phys therapy in a.m. at home, to just move thru the day, am beyond over doing at this point... I hope/try!!

Wish me some luck my friends, Jr Doe is having kits tonite n not doing well, no fur pulled n 2 on wire, was too late for one, got the other between my boobs, fingers crossed! (gonna be a long nite, Clawd'Ya is my baby, n really want some babies!)

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
how did momma bunny do?

:hitLost all 8, was not too awful surprised since she was a first timer but then things got weird...
Called my rabbit raisin' buddy (his buck is this does daddy) n he told me he has lost 4 litters since Sunday. All stillborn. He told me that rabbits will do that when conditions are "off". Like bad weather, earthquakes, etc. Said that my late/lost litter confirmed his theory that there's "something in the air" that the buns can sense but us stupid hoomans cannot. Might be a bunch of horse manure, I haven't researched it yet.
My other prego doe, Ma'Tilda still has not had hers, bred at the same time as Clawd'Ya.
That makes her 3-4 days overdue but at least she is nest building. :fl
Sorry for the essay to your simple question @Collector, but thank you for asking. These buns r really speeding up the grey in my hair!! It was much simpler raising them before the internet... seems like the more I learn the more complicated it gets....:confused:

Latest posts