Chickens for bug control and food recycling.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our new crop of kittens, future saviors of the orchard and garden from rabbits, voles and squirrels.

101_0595.JPG

101_0601.JPG

101_0617.JPG

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
OMG. I want a white one....or two.

Everyone wants the white ones! :D They don't even care if male or female, they just want them. I didn't figure I'd have any trouble giving them away if they were born white, so I didn't worry about excess cats at all. Folks gotta get their pet cats from someone, might as well be me. ;) Two of the white kits are already claimed...but that leaves one!

Funny thing is, I want the tabby kit. The white male that sired these kits is one miserable cat, catching every parasite out there and the female tabby has none of them. I think that white fur just attracts more pests, so they likely make better indoor cats than outdoor.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww...the tabbys are always my favorites, but those white ones with the little black head stripe are awful cute.

We got a white cat from the Post Office once. She had apparently walked in the door with somebody but nobody claimed her so I got her. She was all white except for her ears which were black. You had to do a double take when she walked by in the snow.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everyone wants the white ones! :D They don't even care if male or female, they just want them. I didn't figure I'd have any trouble giving them away if they were born white, so I didn't worry about excess cats at all. Folks gotta get their pet cats from someone, might as well be me. ;) Two of the white kits are already claimed...but that leaves one!

Funny thing is, I want the tabby kit. The white male that sired these kits is one miserable cat, catching every parasite out there and the female tabby has none of them. I think that white fur just attracts more pests, so they likely make better indoor cats than outdoor.
The tabby is beauitful, too/The white is just so unusual. I have read while cats with blue eyes are deaf. Don't know if that's true.

Latest posts