Chickens for bug control and food recycling.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
3 kitties that grew up with the chickens here found a way in the greenhouse 5 of the 7 peeps dead.. I have been having these dizzy spells room spins called DR office through the hospital interchange now they said come here to hospital we did over and hour I sat waiting said look I have animals to care for and left it takes more than an hour to drive to Elma from Mossyrock.. the guys piled in to help as soon as we got home and I found that

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree. It's a shame about your chicks, that must have been a heartache to have that happen. I'm hoping you find out what's wrong and get it fixed so you can enjoy the rest of the summer season. :hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Penny, you could have benign positional vertigo. If so, there is an epley maneuver you can do that helps get rid of it. Check utube for it. I got it once about 12 years ago. Then the last 2 years I've gotten it once each year.

Mary

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
strongly think it has to do with blood pressure have had to play with dosage over about 4 years now
and tachycardia.... left outside kitties care to BF last night wasn't up to it he did most for cleaning coops
yesterday also

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I used to always get dizzy when I would stand up. I don't now but my 15 son does this now.

On the chicken front: one of my girls is acting broody. She's a cochin mix. I hope, I hope, I hope she hatches some fuzzy butts

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have three acting broody on and off, but none will stick the nest...that's a new development for me, never had that before. The upshot of it is, these hens aren't laying any longer but they won't sit either. OFF with their heads, I say! :rant

Latest posts