Christmas Funny

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just realized I did a REALLY funny thing this year.

During Thanksgiving, as is my custom, I brought any new mineral specimens I had acquired since the last time we had met to show my cousin who collects minerals. She particularly was impressed with a small piece of jet I had managed to get. So, when I was at the show the following day, and saw the person I bought it from had a second piece for sale, I bought it, and presented it to her at the holiday get together we had at her house later.

This means that, despite the fact I am fond of her, and I am sure she WAS a good person this year, I literally DID give her a lump of coal for Christmas! (Jet is a kind of coal).

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_2022-12-14-05-50-20_kindlephoto-7158897.png

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
A midwesterner gets to go on a business trip to Boston and during the conference he gets to go out for real seafood, including but not limited to scrod, NE clam chowder, flounder and more. He loved it, particularly the scrod, for some unknown reason.
Upon retuned home he noticed that he had tis yearning to go back and enjoy the seafood world again. He books the flight, and when he gets to Logan Airport, he leaps into a cab and states:
"Hurry, cabbie, I need to get scrod."
And the cabbie replied:"You know, I have never heard it in the future pluperfect before."

Latest posts