Christmas Party

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 it is not silly to think that one of your very own daylilies will grace the garden of Martha Stewart. Not silly at all. What an honor! That is a beautiful picture of your lily. How exciting!
Bay is right, @catjac1975, it is an honor for Martha, and how exciting to plant and enjoy one of the beautiful results of your many years of work with daylilies. It's nice for you as well.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow what a party !!! I am a little hungover. Cat I got to tell Martha personaly about your gift, told her there was a photo and description in the card. I also got to to met Ryan her head gardener, he was very nice said martha didnt have that lilie. I said keep eye out in May for it. Yes we where alloud to take photos everywhere, horse people wait till you see the barn. Her house was prefect, best part in middle of crowed house her dog GK came running up to me jumping all over happy to see me. Will post photos later when my friend emails them .

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here is the photo that I sent to Alex. MM in a cluster. It is a polymerous daylily meaning it has 4 or 5 petals and sepals as opposed to most daylilies that have 3 petals and 3 sepals. This is a mature plant so you can see the blooms are much more lush and sculpted than the other one I posted.View attachment 5590
Absolutely beautiful.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy what a way to give a gift! Not only to Martha Stewart, but to @catjac1975 too! And not only that, but we all here on TEG, get to share the excitement!

Cat, might I suggest to you to send along a brochure or a print out of the story that was written about your farm (you posted the link for us to read)

Latest posts