cinnamon toast

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
How many of you had Cinnamon Toast as a kid?

D890999C-0DC3-4ACD-9801-A2DDA131944F.jpeg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
In my childhood, it was cinnamon sugar on buttered toast, in liberal quantities. ;) Even on French toast sometimes, in lieu of syrup. DW & I often had cinnamon toast in our first years together, but we gradually fell out of love with it, and haven't eaten it for years now. Toast & home-made jelly has replaced it.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i've made peanut butter toast with brown sugar and then topped with cinnamon in the last few months but i can't remember the exact date of it and yes it was really good. :)

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i've made peanut butter toast with brown sugar and then topped with cinnamon in the last few months but i can't remember the exact date of it and yes it was really good. :)
I’ve made cinnamon toast with cream cheese instead of butter. I thought it was very good but the rest of the family thought I was crazy. I’ve also made toast with cream cheese and raspberry jam. To me it tastes like cheese cake with raspberry sauce but once again no one else would try it.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’ve made cinnamon toast with cream cheese instead of butter. I thought it was very good but the rest of the family thought I was crazy. I’ve also made toast with cream cheese and raspberry jam. To me it tastes like cheese cake with raspberry sauce but once again no one else would try it.

i'd like both of those and they don't sound strange at all. :)

Latest posts