coffee maker is broken

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That was just a little reading test
:tongue

That looks more like a mistake I'd make ...

Ya know, I edit often ... but what happens is kind of funny, maybe not unusual. If I make a mistake and catch it, I'm very likely to make another mistake correcting the first one. I bet it's nearly 50%!

Yeah. I say that there may be several ways of doing something right but the ways of doing something wrong are uncountable! I seem to want to demonstrate that in my life and activities ...

Steve
who will now go to bed and read the funny papers :)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks Thistle, for some reason I thought it was something not "nice". ;)

Mary

Like I would post something not 'nice' ......
hanghead[1].gif

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
See, researching is what the internet is just super good for. Like how I can replace my land line with an active app wireless. I'm now so confused, it's hopeless!

I could have gone to the acronym finder for the meaning of AP. Hey, I immediately realized it wasn't an app and "working on Almost Perfect" seemed a natural. Once again, I'm amazed that I was wrong!

ROFL is familiar. I must have arrived at that meaning some time ago, through some convoluted process, I'm sure.

Definitions can be startling and if you think they might be "not nice," the urban dictionary is there for your research, Mary. That's how I learned that woodle may not just be "little," mispronounced ..! Experiences like these can change the course of a career ... if one is especially sensitive to them.

Steve

Latest posts