coffee maker is broken

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have friends ... the wife is a terrible cook.... she said " I think my husband is a GOD, so I give him burned offerings "! :bow

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Greetings, Bay, if you install a wood stove before you insure the place, they will insure it no problem. If you insure the double wide, and then ask about installing a wood stove, the insurance company will require it installed by a licensed installer and an EPA stove.
Great older stoves can be gotten for a song!
The triple wall stainless stove pipe and a proper thimble, that installed inside the ceiling will make it completely safe, all that can be found at Lowe's or Home Depot, you must have that type of outlet where you are.
I'm sure there's a spot that is just right for a stove, a stand off at the wall will protect the wall from heat. We have a double wide on our high desert ranch, we installed one there.
We have a place about a mile from there that we wanted to install a stove in, but the same insurance company we have for all the property, because it was already insured required it installed by a licensed shop, that would make it very dear to have it put in.
When we go down to our place, this time of year, it's cold when we open the door, with a nice fire going and the fan on it warms up so friendly, so fast.

Miss cane, That pot on the stove, in the pic, is what I make coffee in, with the coffee milled as fine as flower. We have a large pour through coffee maker, but on a crisp morning with the stove as hot as summer, a cuppa old country coffee just hits the spot.

Richard

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, are you drinking half-decaf because it gives you stomach pains/acid reflux problems?. . .

I'm doing even better than 50/50. My own coffee is only 33.3% Caf. However, I buy regular coffee in the afternoon, often in the summer/seldom during the winter.

Yep. Gastroenterologist said cut out the caffeine ... I haven't told a soul but 10 years later he said cut out coffee ... Maybe it's acid but there were no additional food restrictions. Well, none that I remember after "coffee." ..!

90% acid neutralized, eh? It's been just forever since I drank Postum ... :) Kava is an instant ... oh!

Steve

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, it JUST arrived. As soon as it was rinsed and a cup of water had been through, I brewed a nice, steaming cup of java and have just sat down to work on AP (and check TEG).
AHHHHhhhhhhhhh
4chsmu1[1].gif

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, it JUST arrived. As soon as it was rinsed and a cup of water had been through, I brewed a nice, steaming cup of java and have just sat down to work on AP (and check TEG).
AHHHHhhhhhhhhh View attachment 5735

OK I'll bite. What is AP?

Let's see . . .
A Pie
Appendectomy Procedure
Automatic Perk coffee
A Pregnancy (oops)
A large Pickle

Oh, I give up!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSig_rofl.gif

Accounts Payable - I pay the bills for the landfill - match up purchase orders to invoices and send to corp to have checks cut.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
YEAH @Smiles Jr. you even inherited your Dad's humor. :) So glad you found your way here. Oh, and I like the avatars used this Holiday season. ;)

Latest posts